Learn how to troubleshoot and repair HVAC systems. Seminar includes terminology, tools, charging procedures, thermostats, evaporator coils, compressors, head pressure, fan and electrical systems and much more.
- Basic Refrigeration System
- Charging Procedures
- System Control
- Evaporator Coil
- Compressor & Condenser
- Head Pressure Problems
- Suction Pressure Problems
- Compressor Electrical Tests
- And Much More
Registration Deadline: Wednesday, June 23, 2021. Payment must be received three (3) days prior to the class.
Cancellations: Cancellations must be received by email to firstname.lastname@example.org at least five (5) business days prior to the event. Late cancellations and no-shows WILL be charged the full-invoiced amount.
|8:30 AM - 9:00 AM||Check-in|
|9:00 AM - 4:00 PM||Course and Lunch|
For More Information:
Tallahassee, Florida 32312
United States 850.201.2922
Communicable diseases such as COVID-19 can be highly contagious viruses that pose inherent risks that cannot e fully eliminated regardless of care or precautions taken. As such, by participating in classes, meetings, or events hosted by CCAA in any facility you hereby assert you do so voluntarily and that by participating you knowingly assume any and all risks related to COVID-19 or other communicable diseases.
Because member and attendee safety is our top priority, we will be following CDC Guidlelines as well as the requirement of the Hilton Garden Inn. These currently include:
- Social distancing
- Contactless temperature check before entering meeting room
- Plentiful sanitizer throughout space
- Masks required
- Disposable masks free of charge available to attendees
- High touch surfaces sanitized frequently
- Team members will wear masks and social distance from members and each other.
- Other measures, as appropriate.
As deemed necessary, additional requirements will be added. Such as:
- If you are sick, caring for an ill person, or may have recently been exposed to COVID-19 we ask that you stay home for self-quarantine.
- We will be conducting contactless temperature checks on everyone entering the venue. Anyone found to have a fever will be unable to enter.
- We will provide one-time use masks to attendees that do not arrive with their own.
- Social distancing must be maintained at all times (6 ft. is the magic number).
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer often, especially after touching high traffic areas.