2021 EPA Training
Hilton Garden Inn3333 Thomasville Road
Tallahassee, FL 32308-7905
Federal Regulations: The Federal Clean Air Act, Section 608, requires anyone who services or repairs appliances and equipment containing regulated refrigerants to be certified. The EPA also restricts the sale of refrigerants to certified technicians only.
Preparing for the Exam: This course focuses on the handling of regulated refrigerants and is designed to help students pass the EPA608 exam. This class does not cover HVAC repair. Study prior to the class is strongly recommended! Study materials and practice tests will be made available at registration.
Registration Fee: $169/CCAA Members; $209/Non-Members
Registration Fee Includes: Prep-manual, Practice Tests, Lunch, Class/Review and Exam Session.
What to Bring to Class: Photo ID, calculator (not a smartphone), a #2 pencil and, your current EPA License (if already certified).
Registration Deadline: Tuesday, Feb. 23. Payment must be received three (3) days prior to the class. Cancellations must also be received by email to firstname.lastname@example.org at least five (5) business days prior to the event. Late cancellations and no-shows WILL be charged the full-invoiced amount.
For More Information:
Tallahassee, Florida 32312
United States 850.201.2922
Communicable diseases such as COVID-19 can be highly contagious viruses that pose inherent risks that cannot e fully eliminated regardless of care or precautions taken. As such, by participating in classes, meetings, or events hosted by CCAA in any facility you hereby assert you do so voluntarily and that by participating you knowingly assume any and all risks related to COVID-19 or other communicable diseases.
Because member and attendee safety is our top priority, we're taking the following safety precautions:
- Social distancing
- Contactless temperature check before entering meeting room
- Plentiful sanitizer throughout space
- Masks required
- Disposable masks free of charge available to attendees
- High touch surfaces sanitized frequently
- Team members will wear masks and social distance from members and each other.
- Other measures, as appropriate.
As deemed necessary, additional requirements will be added. Such as:
- If you are sick, caring for an ill person, or may have recently been exposed to COVID-19 we ask that you stay home for self-quarantine.
- We will be conducting contactless temperature checks on everyone entering the venue. Anyone found to have a fever will be unable to enter.
- Face masks that fully covers both the nose and mouth at all times are REQUIRED. We will provide one-time use masks to attendees that do not arrive with their own.
- Social distancing must be maintained at all times (6 ft. is the magic number).
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer often, especially after touching high traffic areas.