Why join CCAA?
Explore the benefits of becoming a member of the Capital City Apartment Association.
Whether you are an apartment community of five (5) units or 500 units, you have member benefits. Below are just a few of the "perks" that accompany membership with CCAA.
- Automatic membership with the National Apartment Association (NAA) and the Florida Apartment Association (FAA).
- Access to the Florida Lease (formerly known as the Blue Moon) that is vetted and reviewed by a myriad of landlord/tenant attorneys.
- Member-exclusive programming, including education offerings, events, networking, and more.
- Access to the latest legislative and regulatory activity impacting the apartment industry.
Annual Apartment Community Membership Dues
- Annual Membership Flat Rate: $100
- Per Unit Membership Fee: $2.60 (per unit)
- Voluntary Advance the Industry Contribution: $25
- Example of cost breakdown (based on an apartment community with 100 units): $100 (flat rate membership) + ($2.60 (per unit membership fee) x 100 units=) $260 + $25 (advance the industry contribution)
- Annual Membership Dues = $385
Supplier Partner or Professional Service Firm
If you are a company that currently provides products to and/or services for the apartment industry or are interested in doing so... becoming a member of the Capital City Apartment Association unlocks the opportunity for your company to engage, market, and partner with fellow members part of your target audience and industry.
- Automatic membership with the National Apartment Association (NAA) and the Florida Apartment Association (FAA)
- Access to exclusive networking and engagement opportunities with some of the central Florida apartment industry's most influential leaders.
- Exclusive member pricing for all CCAA programming, including education offerings, events, networking, and more.
- An array of premier sponsorship opportunities that will put your brand in front of your target audience.